At The Hairdresser

tell me the mask i should wear today
the face that suitable for particular occasion
nevermind my true face
i've lost it anyway


tell me the hair style i should got
the shiny leaves that comforting eyes
doesn't matter my original one
nobody like it

tell my bodybuilder to wait me at the gym
tell him to prepare one or two training session
because my chest today are not wide and strong
to protect a women's delicacies when she got pms

tell me how should i dress
an armor to protect my fragile body
and hide my thin motivation
dress to impress and avoid distress

becoming forcible clown in a farcical costume

pick me the voice i should use
to sing a charming lullaby of lie
to make people dance and march towards
a hope
that is empty as my life

or maybe the hope is real
maybe not for me

call the director 
and tell him to supervise my acting
so i can pretend to seeing something in that empty hope

tell my designated driver that i'm drunk and i'll let him take me wherever he likes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialog LXXX: Banyak Jalan Menuju Tomorrowland (Bag. 1/2)